Do I have to pay the full amount upfront?
- • Yes, just like when you do your online shopping for your groceries.
Why do I have to pay the full amount upfront?
- • In order to keep our price-point affordable for the masses and equate for our design time and effort poured into making your project incredible! Studies show that when you pay, you pay attention. You take the collaboration process and your investment more serious.
Do you have payment plans?
- • This holiday season we have teamed up with Quadpay to offer our qualified clients a flexible payment option to split their project investment into 4 interest free payments over a 6 week period, without the use of your credit. This option is applicable to all website design packages. Feel free to learn more about this option here.
- • Our WebJack’d Lite and Pro packages are available for a 2 installment payment plan option, upon request. This plan requires 50% upfront and the remaining 50% once the preliminary design has been signed off by the client.
Do you offer refunds?
- • You have 12 hours after you purchase your package to request a refund. After 12 hours you forfeit this right. Please feel free to view the entire policy here.
What are your terms and conditions/policies
- • Please feel free to view our complete policy list and project terms and conditions here.